Maintenance Management System
- A full Maintenance Environment project is delivered by J&K Maintenance Engineering and implemented in J&K Maintenance Management operative systems. This includes:
- Technical Documentation management including a web-based interface for customer
- Asset data modelling in J&K MM CMMS, SAP PM
- Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to assure the correct maintenance strategies and activities are implemented
- Maintenance Plans, Preventive Calendar based and Performance
- Pre-prepared corrective Task Lists
Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- All maintenance related activities are continuously planned and scheduled using JK MM CMMS. Work Orders issued are monitored and completion is managed in accordance with procedures.
- 24/7-365 Condition Monitoring of Assets
- Cost Management and Controlling
- Quality Management
- Compliance Management
- Warranty Management
- Reliability Analysis & Improvement
- JK Maintenance Management performs maintenance and service jobs.
- JKP Fieldservices delivers personnel at competitive prices.
- Sub-contractors are managed and quality assured, working under instruction from Our personnel.
- Findings and recommendations are implemented in the system, to ensure continuous improvement and optimization.
- JK Maintenance Management purchases and stores the operational and security spares.
- This gives You access to group discounts.
- The required stock level will be lowered.
- Reduced personnel requirements.
- Higher availability of spares.
- Access to a nationwide live warehouse status.